This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant to us that you are 18 years of age or older and that you are of legal age to enter into this binding contract with us. If you do not meet all of these eligibility requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not share it with any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to allow any other person to use your name, password, or other security information to access to this Website or any portions of it. If you become aware of any unauthorized access to, or use of, your user name or password, or any other breach of security, you agree to notify us immediately. You also agree to make sure that you exit your account at the end of each session. You should be especially cautious when accessing your account from a public or shared computer, so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You may terminate your use of the Website at any time, by notifying us at Support@vitalnutrients.net that you no longer wish to use the services, or by ending your use of the Website.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred in an unencrypted format (i.e., in plain text) and may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to meet the formatting requirements of other networks or devices that we are connecting with. Your credit card information is always encrypted (i.e., converted into a code) during transfers.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and all of its contents, features, and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of these), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of these materials and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may only reproduce, download, store or transmit our Website content in the following ways:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM (a hardware feature used to store temporary data for the programs running on the device) when you access and view those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take the actions allowed by those features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the term VITAL NUTRIENTS, all Company logos on the Website, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit or solicit any advertising or promotional material (without our prior written consent), including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the above).
- To act in any other way that prevents others from using or enjoying the Website, or that we believe is harmful to the Company or users of the Website (including activities that expose the Company or others to legal liability).
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any way that could disable, overburden, damage, or weaken the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or tools to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Copy, mirror or otherwise attempt to replicate or reproduce the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or share with other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) reviews, content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
We do not claim ownership of any content that you provide. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such reviews or materials for the purpose of providing you with the Website’s services, or fulfilling any orders which you place through the Website.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and you have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers.
- Your User Contributions do not violate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or any other legal rights of third parties.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you as needed to comply with applicable laws.
- Take appropriate legal action, including referring matters to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the above, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not review all material before it is posted on the Website and we cannot guarantee that any inappropriate material will be promptly removed after it has been posted.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the above, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they come from or are authorized by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy set forth below for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is our policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reporting Claims Of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (”DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
45 Kenneth Dooley Drive
Middletown, CT 06457
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to pages of our Website, as long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in any way that suggests you are associated with, endorsed by, or approved by the Company, unless we have given you our express written consent to do so.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties who are not our affiliates, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Connecticut, in the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your choosing and at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Your Comments and Concerns
The Company’s address is: 45 Kenneth Dooley Drive Middletown, Connecticut 06457.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy (set forth above) in the manner described above.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: Support@vitalnutrients.net.